Sunday, September 28, 2014

Book-a-Day 28: Bought at my favourite independent bookshop

So many… but in particular I am really enjoying the book that I'm reading right now.  I bought it in the second book spa from Mr B’s, and can’t believe I waited so long to start it.  It’s one of those wonderful all too rare books that you can’t bear to put down.  When you are forced to put it down you can’t stop thinking about it, and you pretty much itch until the next time you can sit and read it.

I am waxing on about  The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.  It’s book one of a trilogy called The Kingkiller Chronicle, though there appear to be a few novella’s and apparently a further series in the planning for the same universe though different characters.  Book two is also available, but book three is tantalisingly not even listed on Amazon UK as far as I can tell… how frustrating.


EDIT:  Review to appear here later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment