Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Bookish Sacrifices

Sorry for the long absence, new job, new city, new home etc etc… all take their toll and blogging has had to take a back seat for a long old time.

Things are beginning to settle down now, I started my new job a few weeks ago, and I have now completed my relocation to Cambridge and moved into my new home. I forgot how many books I have, and will need to have a serious clear out as the new flat is a fair bit smaller than the house I was in before. When you have to sacrifice some of your precious books how do you dispose of them? I’m considering various options (it will be almost completely paperback fiction)…

1. Donate to the local library
2. Donate to a charity shop
3. Sell online (ebay? Gumtree? Green Metropolis?)
4. Give to friends?
5. Any other options, please add suggestions below...

Option 4 above would be lovely, but I've moved 90+ miles from most of my friends, and I have no local friends here yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment