Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday # 13

Well here we are, another Tuesday, another list.

This week's Top Ten Tuesday topic is the Top Ten Words/Topics that will put you off a book.  I managed 9.

1.  Crime
2.  Serial Killer
3.  True Story
4.  Autobiography, or Biography for that matter
5.  War
6.  Assigned Text  (if I HAVE to read it, I automatically don't want to).
7.  Poetry
8.  If it's been hyped to death
9.  Vampire

My absolute nightmare book would have a blurb that read something like this:

"The critically acclaimed must-read book of the decade! An Autobiographical True Story of a Serial Killer's war-zone crime rampage, and the Vampire poetry that inspired him".  If it were made into a required reading for a course or something I think I'd have to kill myself.

The small print:  The Top Ten Tuesday meme originates at The Broke and The Bookish, check out their site for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment