Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Project

One of the things I love about my Kindle is the huge number of free or cheap books you can download.  I've downloaded lots of free classics, most of which I will probably not get around to reading, but when I saw the Complete works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on sale on Amazon I thought 'why not?'

For the princely sum of £1.92 I obtained the complete works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and so started The Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Project.

The simple aim of this project is to work my way through the complete works, in sequence, one story at a time.  And that's another thing I like about the kindle, skipping bits, jumping backwards and forwards is not as easy as with a physical book.

There is no timeframe, just one story at a time.  Keep track of my progress on the sidebar...

No comments:

Post a Comment